Lots of things to think about and my first class for phlebotomy is tomorrow night-I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous about it. Hope that I can be a good student again and that I can do the clinical stuff well also(life finding veins and drawing blood). I just have to remind myself that this is the first step of MANY to become a nurse! Just wish I wasn't so darn nervous-hoping that after the first class, I will feel WAY less anxious about it all. *deep breaths*
Oh, and this weekend, I emailed my old college about their nursing program (they are well known in the area for it). Hopefully hear back from someone soon. Going to see how much work it would take to switch my B.A. to a B.S. in nursing (no doubt it will cost quite a bit of money and at least 2 years of schooling). If I did decide to go there and I could find a way to fund it, it would make me pretty marketable once I graduated!! Plus I LOVE that college!! :)
Our kindergarten homeschool journey will commence next Monday. I am excited about that, but have to admit that I feel a little pang of sadness at times when I see everyone's first day of Kindergarten pics (I think I might have mentioned that before). I just don't want Kylie to miss out on any really special memories, but I know that right now, this is the best choice educationally for her at this time anyways. Its so hard to be a parent sometimes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment