Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why can't my life be easy???

So today, I got a letter from STCC. It was actually an acceptance letter into the nursing program. *Sigh* I guess I just assumed/hoped I wouldn't get in so it would make my life easier, but of course, that NEVER turns out to be the case. I am 100% on board for letting these next few years be soley about the kids, their childhood and their schooling. BUT i am not going to lie....its like reaching a fork in the road and waving goodbye to my dreams and desires and hoping I will meet up with this road again sometime in the future. STCC's nursing program is a rigorous program which is pretty tough to get into. My sister applied with me and hasn't heard a thing (and I will NOT be telling her I got in). I guess I am mostly wondering if I will ever get this opportunity again. Is God testing me to see if I have my priorities in check/if I will make the right choice?? I have until April 13th to make a "final" decision, although I am 99.99999% sure which choice I will make, there is still that teeny, tiny piece of me that wonders "what if". Life was definately MUCH simpler when I didn't have this stupid acceptance letter to add into the equation, thats for sure!!!

No comments: