Guess I have a lot on my mind.
Today I am having a "I want another baby really, really, really, really, really, REALLY bad" kind of day. I just hate having the someone is missing feeling. I look back and Caden is sitting all by himself...the other day, he even asked me "where is my baby to sit with"-since the girls both sit with a twin. I just want that done feeling everyone talks about. Is it for real??? Sometimes (a lot of time) I am afraid I will be one of those people that will never feel completely done! I have so much to be thankful for I know, but when you have that feeling that someone is missing, its hard to sit idly by wait...... I made the mistake of mentioning this to a few acquaintances at church this summer, and I heard "just get over it already" by one. Of course, she had her 2 children (the boy and girl of course) and had felt perfectly done after that. I am honestly jealous!!! Why can't it be that easy for me?? When your heart isn't done, it just isn't that easy to will yourself to feel differently (no matter what everyone else in the world thinks!)
Enough blog therapy for now...I really gotta get sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do know that feeling that your family isent complete...I'm so sorry that you have to go through this horrible struggle with yourself...I am happy that you have such a great hubby to stand by your side in all that you choose!!
Post a Comment