Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just some more advice for me to ponder over

Deena says:
becoming more spiritual is for sure the way to find peace but there is one thing you have alittle wrong and that is free will
Deena says:
you think that you have no control and that is wrong. We are all given free will to choose and decide as we may. Everything is NOT pre decided for us, because if it was what would be the point of being here What would we learn what would motivate us to do anything We would all be sitting around just waiting for things to happen, and God helps those who HELP themselves.
Deena says:
What I you are right about though is that you are motivated By jealousy
Deena says:
you are a kind person and a giving person but unfortunately that is what motivates you in feeling unsettled.
Deena says:
Do I think you feel there is another child to come and that is why you have such a strong desire to have one more
Deena says:
I DO
Deena says:
but do I think you will feel satified after one more Maybe not so much I think when you look on large family boards and see someone with 7 kids you will be envious
Deena says:
or 8 or 10 or 17
Deena says:
because that will feel larger and "big family" to you and suddenly 6 won't feel so large or that big of a deal
Deena says:
6 kids is a big deal
Deena says:
it is large
Deena says:
but I think you won't think it if you can't have more because someone else will have more and you will resent that you can't
Deena says:
now if you stopped on your own and it was because you felt done, I don't think you would careless if shannon or any of the other large family mom's had a gazzilion kids
Deena says:
this is what I think you should do, just concentrate on trying to have one more for now and the great things You have in your life, not the things you have no control over (like having twins or having 7 kids or 10) Make a list of the things you want for you and your family. EMPHASIZE ON YOUAnd work towards those goals. You want more kids after you have one more pg, then GO FOR IT there are man
Deena says:
many ways to increase a family. They dont' always have to be through pg. AND I hear adoption is just as addictive as pg . Don't tell yourself you can't have more children. Don't tell yourself you have to just accept ANYTHING. IF your uterus is gone after this next pg so be it. BUT if you still want your super sized family, you can still have it. NEVER SAY NEVER. If there is a will there is a way
Deena says:
now go forth and bd your brains out to get little Alienor (I am changing the name rules and adding an extra letter since the adopted kids will need to feel bonded with the bio kids and might as well begin with Alienor although you can spell Alienor Alinor too that is a real spelling too . HMMM I think I got it Ok well talk later And I hope I made myself clearer You are going to be fine Mel
Deena says:
Melissa (Missy) I am goign to call you Missy from now on you seem more like a Missy to me :)

No comments: